Atikah Tahir

Lifestyle blogger

Hello
I'm Atikah, a 26-year-old blogger who loved books, green tea, rainy
day, and cute things. Welcome to my place where I share my thought and everything that I love.

Celebrating Ramadhan and Eid Mubarak during RMO is special?


بِسْÙ…ِ اللهِ الرَّØ­ْÙ…ٰÙ†ِ الرَّØ­ِÙŠْÙ…ِ 
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

                                                                                               

Hai and Assalammualaikum everyone, how are you doing? I hope all of you are doing good and always in Allah's grace. Today is the last day if I'm not mistaken for Eid Mubarak, so, happy Eid Mubarak guys !! and I think I'm the last person who still wishes you this. Even though this year's Eid Mubarak celebration is not as cheerful as before due to the global pandemic but, that can't be a reason for us not to celebrate Eid Mubarak, as Syawal is a month of victory after we struggle with our lust and fasting for a month. Right? If you choose to take it positively, you will find the blessings inside it. For me, this is the moments where we can strengthen, and appreciate our relationship with family and friends, a moment where we can do a reflection and also maybe learn to save money (honestly I fail this category as I buy more during the RMO, LOL)


However, this Ramadhan has been incredibly special to me. I'm happy to say that I will not forget this Ramadhan because, although it was different than usual, this Ramadhan taught me to keep hanging on and cling to the only one, Allah SWT, and adapt the changes in many different perspectives. So many things that we used to have taken for granted such as, some of us are unable to meet families and loved ones, the mosque had to close (no Tarawih in the community) and call off all the plans that we made which we forget that Allah is the best planners.


Yet we are now in the 5th phase of RMO which is the recovery phase, so we can begin to carry our daily basis activities like usual, but please don't forget to follow the SOP and stay safe. Ok? because we almost win guys!! Alhamdulillah. 


However, today I would like to share with you what has made this Ramadhan and Eid Mubarak been special for me, and I want to share some photos too!  


-


Families grew closer. 

Since PKP phase 1, mosques had to close, my family and I, we started to pray in Jemaa'. It's true what people say that when we pray together (Jemaa'), it can strengthen the bond between us. It such a warm my heart to see my family talking and laughing together. During the blessed month of Ramadhan, it becomes more meaningful as we can prepare food and break the fast together, perform tarawih, and the exited part is when we find joy to celebrate the Eid (by firework shows after Maghrib and Takbir after Ish').



The blessed of Ramadhan

I do have to admit that sometimes it feels restless and boredom at home as I can't go out to meet my friends or go hiking like usual but, its time to change the mindset. All those feelings are coming from what in our minds. So we need to control it. However, it is such a blessed to stay at home during Ramdhan. It feels like Allah gives us this opportunity to stay home so that we can focus and grow close to Him and gives us a chance to fill our house with blessed from Jemaa's activity that we do with our family. This year my family and I, we manage to perform our Tarawih prayer together without a miss. Alhamdulillah. Besides that, I got more time to learn about our deen through a podcast, Instagram live video, and reading book.


New experience.

Perform Eid prayer at home! I think it's also a challenge for men as they need to read khutbah. I ask my uncle's feelings who be the imam of Eid Mubarak prayer for us, and his answer is 'excited and nervous, but we should grab the opportunity because this is rare to get and yet, Eid Mubarak's prayer is once in a year'. Yes. Indeed.


-


Come to think of it, the combination of Ramadhan and this virus pandemic is such a beautifully weird situation and, we needed to take this opportunity to fix our heart and fill up our soul with goodness and remembrance of Him. 



How about you? How has your Ramadhan and Eid Mubarak celebration this year for you? 



I want to end my posting today by sincerely wishing every single of you Eid Mubarak and a thousand apologies for all of my wrongdoings if I've ever have hurt you with my words and actions, I'm sorry. However, I love to be the last person to wish you. I hope that Allah accepts from us and puts love in our hearts to always doing everything that He loves. Wings !  ✨



Eid Mubarak 2020 memories:

Guess what? we wore Eid Mubarak clothes last year.. 













Comments

  1. Betul tu, everything happens now ada hikmahnya. Allah tarik nikmat yang lain dan Allah gantikan dengan nikmat yang lain. Hebatkan? and wishing you happy belated eid. eh gitu? 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a heartwarming post! No fireworks for me this ramadhan and eid, hence no post about it on my blog. Check my blog https://farawrbella.blogspot.com/!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Atikahtahir has read 1 book toward her goal of 20 books.
hide

Followers

Total Pageviews