Atikah Tahir

Lifestyle blogger

Hello
I'm Atikah, a 26-year-old blogger who loved books, green tea, rainy
day, and cute things. Welcome to my place where I share my thought and everything that I love.

MY REACTION TOWARDS NEW BOOK.

بِسْÙ…ِ اللهِ الرَّØ­ْÙ…ٰÙ†ِ الرَّØ­ِÙŠْÙ…ِ 
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful



Hai !! So, for the first time, I want to challenge my self to write this blog post fully in English. Yeah... honestly I'm so nervous. If anyone notices any mistake please do correct me. That is how I can learn to write better. Right? We learn from the mistake. I'm used to writing in English for my report but that for education purposes and my reader is only my lectures but here, it will be read by many people and that is why I'm nervous (It feels like showing you my weakness). Yes, guys, I have very low confidence in my self!  (It's ok dear self *pet my shoulder*).

So today I'm going to talk about my reaction every time I get a new book. Everyone must have something that they're excited about right?  As for me (and most of the books lover out there - I guest, or it just me LOL), buying a new book is the most exciting part even though we have a bunch of unread books!  Seriously. So this is me with my new book ;

1. Feel the cover  



2. Smell it.



3. Wrap the book.




4. Admire it on the bookshelf.



5. Read and taking notes. 

And finally.... 


 
P/s : Above all, don't forget to take pictures!


So, how about you guys? what is your reaction when you get something that you love? 


 

Comments

  1. best kan bau buku. lagi2 yang baru..cantik buku tu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rasa tak nak buka dari parcel!

    jemput singgah blog kita, www.ombakbergigi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so me except for wrapping it up. I'm too lazy to wrap it up but I'll still wrap it (if im not lazy) once I'm done with the book. I'll wrap it like it's new and put it on the books shelves. I think you English is good. Usually those who says that they don't have that confident to do something would shine the most when they get it done. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can be considered a very picky person when choosing items especially the ones I love ... so to avoid them being damaged as I read, I wrapped them up hahaha .. hehe thanks ray! wish best for me ! :)

      Delete
  4. My first reaction is, I akan belek2 page buku randomly. Then I akan hug the book and smell it hehe! 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, the smell is good right?! hugging book is also what I do especially if the book gives impact to me..but my ibu always says that there are no bad books or a good book it just us to find the beauty in it so to show my gratitude towards it, I just hug the book every time I finished reading :)

      Delete
  5. Rajinnya to wrap the book! Growing up I find myself taking notes while reading too, I think it's a good habit.
    Anyway, your English is good, don't worry! I suggest you to use Grammarly to help with your English writing. The app helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rajin sebab tak nak kulit buku tu rosak hahaha tapi kalau jenis yang hard cover tu, saya tak wrap because it is already aesthetic.. hehe thanks Lya.. haa okey i'll use the app.. :D

      Delete
  6. You wrap the book first before read it? I can't do that since I really want to read it as soon as possible :o and what a nice bookshelves, do a bookshelves tour maybe? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did because I don't want the book cover to damage when I read haha.. but I enjoy wrapping the book.. hey thanks !! InsyaAllah :)

      Delete
  7. bagusnya atikah beli dan baca buku2 agama! idola sangaaat hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya biasa je.. kebetulan bulan ramadhan.. saya baca je semua genre buku.. hehe

      Delete
  8. Your english is just fine don't worry, mine's worst.
    My reaction would probably run into my room to get a tripod and camera so I can do an unboxing video right away. haha
    If it's a book, I'd hold it carefully as if I'm holding a chunk of golden brick. And I would never let anyone touches my book and bend it over however they like. I swear I'm going to flip because I really hate that haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Tqa, your English is better than me. I enjoy reading yours... Hey, same here! you can watch my unboxing video at my story highlight under #ReadbyAtikah :D hahaha I worried when my friends or family borrow my books. I'll always remember them to take good care of my book. ;)

      Delete
  9. SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! Best entry ini :) done follow, follow me back.. thanks
    http://acuyuhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haii Acuyuhan, Selamat hari raya jugak !! mekasih.. :D

      Delete
  10. My old self is this kind of type . but now idk whyyyyyy i don't do that anymore. 😔 jhhadahs. i need to find my oldself. huhuks,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Atikahtahir has read 1 book toward her goal of 20 books.
hide

Followers

Total Pageviews